1. A student must be a current member to do private lessons. Before beginning private lessons, an enrollment form, participation waiver and COVID-19 waiver must be completed by the parent or legal guardian. Additionally, the membership fee (either the individual or family rate) must be paid and is not refundable
2. A private lesson request must be filled out online and submitted to request a private lesson.
3. We will contact our coaches and an available coach will directly contact the family to schedule a lesson.
4. Lessons must be pre-paid. Payment can be made at the front desk upon arrival, a check may be sent or several lessons may be paid in advance.
5. All private lessons are scheduled directly between the family and the coach. Any cancellations or changes are made directly between the family and the coach.
6. Cancellations for any reason by either party should be made in timely manner through direct communication between the coach and family. No shows and last minute cancellations (less than 3 hours of notice) can result in the family not being allowed to do a private lesson at our gym.
7. Parents are not allowed to coach their kids or be on the floor during private lessons.